3 bed house for sale in Salis Close, Stainsby Hall Farm, TS5
What it's got?
This extremely smart very modern Story Homes built 'Kingston' design semi-detached house is in such a nice spot and, most fortunately, it sits on the right side of the street giving it a garden that faces perfectly South.
This is one of those houses that will be very easy to move straight into, it still has several years remaining on the NHBC builders warranty, and the sale comes with all fitted floor coverings, curtains, blinds, plantation style shutter blinds and light fittings. There's parking for a couple of cars in front, a quality combi boiler, security alarm and, as you would expect from such a new place, the fixtures and fittings are modern and bang up to date.
Nicely positioned off Low Lane, this is fast becoming an incredibly popular development. Families are within easy reach of good schooling, you are surrounded by lots of green open spaces, Trimdon Avenue and The Oval shops are close by and you can get onto the A174 Parkway and A19 dual carriageways in a couple of minutes.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall with a handy downstairs toilet, kitchen/diner with attractive modern light grey coloured Shaker design units and some built-in appliances and the comfortable lounge overlooks the rear garden. The first floor has three bedrooms (master bedroom has a shower room en-suite) and bathroom with a modern white suite.
- An Extremely Smart & Very Modern Story Homes Built 'Kingston' Design Semi Detached House
- It's One of Those Places That Is Going to Be Easy to Move Straight Into
- Double Driveway in Front & Has the Bonus of a Slightly Larger Than Normal South Facing Rear Garden
- Kitchen/Diner with Attractive Modern Grey Shaker Design Units & Some Built-In Appliances
- Three Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with Shower Room En-Suite
- Quality 'Worcester' Combi Boiler, UPVC Double Glazing, Security Alarm & Composite Front Door
- Several Years Still Remain on NHBC Builders Warranty
- Book Your Viewing: Call Us 9am 9pm Monday To Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday Or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £173,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.