3 bed house for sale in Rushmere Heath, Eaglescliffe, TS16
Property DescriptionOffered For Sale with The Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN, A Sensibly Priced Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House Set Within A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac and Featuring Lawned Gardens to Front and Rear, Driveway and Single Garage. Of Interest to A Variety of Prospective Buyers.
- Offered For Sale with The Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN
- A Sensibly Priced Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House Set Within A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac
- Well Placed for Access to Highly Regarded Schooling, Shopping Facilities & The Medical Centre
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear, Driveway & Single Garage
- Lounge Opening to The Dining Room
- Kitchen with A Range of Fitted Units
- Three Bedrooms on The First Floor Together with The Bathroom
- Of Interest to A Variety of Prospective Buyers
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £159,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.