3 bed house for sale in Rushleigh Avenue, Acklam, TS5
What has it got?
There is an especially lovely vibe happening with this 'Feel-Good' Sweetings built bay fronted semi-detached house tucked away nicely at the head of a small cul-de-sac off Ruskin Avenue.
Ideal for buyers who would like to move and settle into somewhere easily, the whole place has seen a huge amount of improvement work in recent years with every last room seeing the benefit. A rear extension has been added to create a free-flowing layout downstairs; The front lounge opening into a rear sitting/dining room which, in turn, spills into an L shaped open plan living/eat-in kitchen with a fabulous range of modern white high gloss style units, handy downstairs cloakroom/WC and bi-fold doors opening onto the side and rear garden. And what a garden it is with tall grey painted close board fencing keeps the garden peaceful and not overlooked and it is nicely laid out with neat lawns and a couple of well place patio areas to make the most of the sun. The first floor has three bedrooms (bedrooms one and two both have fitted wardrobes) and bathroom has a super-smart modern white contemporary design suite.
Other nice touches include modern oak internal doors, skimmed and emulsion finished internal walls and ceilings, UPVC double glazing, modern composite front door, central heating with a Potterton combi boiler and the house was fully rewired in recent years. The single garage has been split down the middle to create a most comfortable, insulated, heated, and decorated home office/study with the remaining half used as garden storage and you can park couple of cars on the patterned concrete driveway.
- An Extended & Rather Amazing 'Sweetings' Built Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- It's Seen a Huge Amount of Modernisation, Remodelling & Improvement Work in Recent Years
- Front Lounge, Rear Sitting/Dining Room & Open Plan Living/Eat-In Kitchen & Handy Cloakroom/WC
- Fabulous Range of Modern White High Gloss Style Kitchen Cabinets
- Lovely Quiet Head of Cul-De-Sac Position & Within the Catchment of Excellent Schooling
- Good Size Private & Nicely Laid Out Side & Rear Garden with a Couple of Well Placed Patio Areas
- Full Rewire in Recent Years, Skimmed & Emulsion Finished Walls & Ceilings
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler, UPVC Double Glazing & Composite Front Door
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £215,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough