3 bed house for sale in Rosthwaite, Acklam, TS5
Particularly well positioned on a corner plot, this competitively priced semi-detached house with three bedrooms is a simple chain free sale and is an ideal place for both first time buyers and young families alike.
It has a sunny westerly facing rear garden, detached garage, ample car parking on the side driveway, uPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
The recently redecorated accommodation comprises briefly, open plan lounge and open plan kitchen diner with white modern style units. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite.
Location wise, this area has such a lot going for it. Families are totally spoilt for good schooling, you're within easy reach of shops, Blue Bell Medical Centre and a regular, reliable bus service into Middlesbrough.
- A Particularly Nicely Positioned Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Really Popular Spot off Baldoon Sands & Within Easy Reach of Some Great Schooling
- Competitively Priced & a Simple Chain Free Sale
- Sunny Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Recently Redecorated Throughout & New Light Grey Carpets Fitted
- Garage & Ample Parking on the Side Driveway
- Lounge & Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with White Modern Style Units
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with Potterton Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £150,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough