3 bed house for sale in Roseberry Road, Longlands, TS4
What it's got?
An ideal starting point for young families and first time buyers, this well built, really sturdy 1960's end terrace house is in need of a little bit of cosmetic work, but not a 'Full-On' refurb.
It's sensibly priced, a chain free sale and has the bonus if UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and central heating with a Baxi combi boiler.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with a gas fire and kitchen/diner. The first floor has three bedrooms and shower room with an attractive modern white suite. Outside, there's gardens to the front and rear.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Well Built & Really Sturdy 1960's End Terrace House
- It's Priced to Sell & a Straight Forward Chain Free Sale
- Good Longlands Location
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Baxi Combi Boiler
- Lounge & Kitchen Diner on the Ground Floor
- Shower Room with an Attractive White Three Piece Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £85,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough