3 bed house for sale in Repton Road, Thorntree, TS3
What it's got?
Meticulously kept and cared for, this chain free three bedroom terrace house is an ideal starting point for a first time buyer, young couple or will make a good buy to let investment property.
It has a block paved front driveway in front, good size south/westerly facing garden at the rear, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
Comprising entrance hall, double aspect lounge with living flame gas fire and kitchen/diner. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom.
- Meticulously Kept & Cared For Inner Terrace House with Three Bedrooms
- An Ideal First Time Starter Home or Buy-to-Let Rental Property
- Good Size South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden with Patio, Lawn, Brick Store & Outside Loo
- Lounge with Living Flame Gas Fire & Kitchen/Diner
- Block Paved Front Driveway Creates Some Useful Car Parking Space
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £75,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough