3 bed house for sale in Regent Road, Middlesbrough, TS4
What it's got?
Very handily placed within close walking distance of James Cook University Hospital, this traditional style semi-detached house is a simple chain free sale and has the added bonus of parking for a couple of cars in front, a private south facing rear garden, central heating with a quality Worcester combi boiler, security alarm system and UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors.
Comprising entrance hall, front lounge, dining room, kitchen with modern high gloss style units and handy downstairs toilet. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite.
- Traditional Style Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms is a Simple Chain Free Sale
- Handily Placed Within Close Walking Distance of James Cook University Hospital
- Head of Cul-De-Sac & Private Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Lounge, Separate Dining Room, Kitchen with Modern Style Units & Handy Downstairs Toilet
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with Quality Worcester Combi Boiler
- Security Alarm System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £92,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.