3 bed house for sale in Regent Court, Grangetown, TS6
What has it got?
** Ideal Investment or Great First Time Buy ** The property has been well looked after and maintained by the current owners. The home offers excellent living accommodation with three good size bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the home offers front and rear gardens, off road parking and impressive 41ft garage/extended workshop. The home is well situated for good local schools, shops, bus routes and commuting throughout Teesside and beyond. Call your local Michael Poole office today to arrange a viewing.
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Family Home
- Kitchen with Separate Dining Room
- Private Rear Garden with Decking Area
- Impressive 41ft Garage/ Workshop
- Ideal Location for Schools, Shops & Bus Routes
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £75,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough