3 bed house for sale in Raby Road, Fairfield, TS18
What has it got?
Looking for a forever home to put your stamp on? This charming period semi on Raby Road could be the one?! This very popular Fairfield cul-de-sac is one of the most popular for families and property prices have exceeded £300k after renovations and alterations.
The accommodation flows in brief porch, reception hall, lounge, sitting/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room.
Externally there is a low maintenance gravelled front garden, gated driveway leading to a detached single garage and a large mature rear garden with patio.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- No Onward Chain
- Three Bedroom Period Semi
- Large Garden
- In Need of Modernisation
- Popular Cul-De-Sac Location
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £195,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.