3 bed house for sale in Pritchett Road, Ormesby, TS3
What it's got?
This nicely positioned semi-detached house with three good size bedrooms (two roomy double and a large single) makes for a perfect family home.
On a corner plot, it has front, side and a westerly facing rear garden and lots of all important car parking space. There's even room for a touring caravan at the end of the garden. Other attractions include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a combi boiler, security alarm system and a boarded loft space with pull down ladder.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall with a handy downstairs toilet, 26ft through lounge/dining room, conservatory and kitchen with Country style units and range cooker. The floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
- NO CHAIN
- This Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms is Nicely Positioned on a Corner Plot
- Gardens to Three Sides & Lots of All Important Car Parking Space
- 26ft Through Lounge/Dining Room and Comfortable Conservatory
- Kitchen with Attractive Country Style Units & Range Cooker
- UPVC Double Glazing, Boarded Loft Space, Security Alarm & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Modern White Bathroom Suite & Handy Downstairs Toilet
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £155,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough