3 bed house for sale in Pritchett Road, Ormesby, TS3
What it's got?
A brilliant Investment opportunity positioned at the very end of Pritchett Road and within close walking distance of Ormesby High Street, Ormesby Hall and Grounds and a multitude of other really useful facilities.
A Ready Made Investment Property. This three bedroom end terrace house has great proportions and is in good shape. It comes complete with a reliable long terms tenant and an instant rental income of £7,320 per annum.
The property comprises briefly entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, front sitting/dining room, rear lounge and extended kitchen with white modern style units. The first floor has three bedrooms (two good size doubles and roomy single) and bathroom with a white suite. Outside, there are gardens at the front and rear.
Notable attractions include UPVC double glazing, central heating with combi boiler and boarded loft space with pull down ladder.
- Three Bedroom End Terrace Investment Property with Family Size Proportions
- Ready Made Investment Property with Reliable Long Term Tenant & £7,320 Per Annum Rental Income
- Nicely Positioned at the End of The Road & Within Easy Reach of Ormesby High Street
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- No Buyers Premium Payable
Based on a sale price of £135,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough