3 bed house for sale in Pritchett Road, Ormesby, TS3
What it's got?
*** For Sale By Auction *** LIVE ONLINE AUCTION *** Thursday 27th May 2021 *** Option 1 *** No Buyers Premium Payable *** www.agentspropertyauction.com
A brilliant Investment/Commercial/Development opportunity positioned at the very end of Pritchett Road and within close walking distance of Ormesby High Street, Ormesby Hall and Grounds and a multitude of other really useful facilities.
Measuring approx. 0.20 acre (680 sq. m.), this level freehold plot has outline planning consent for 3no. three bedroom mews houses with parking and gardens. All mains services or nearby. Middlesbrough Council Planning Ref. No: 20/0678/OUT
It also comes with an adjoining three bedroom end terrace house which is currently tenanted and produces over £7,000 per annum in rental income.
The property comprises briefly entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, front sitting/dining room, rear lounge and extended kitchen with white modern style units. The first floor has three bedrooms (two good size doubles and roomy single) and bathroom with a white suite. Outside, there are gardens at the front and rear, driveway and single garage. Notable attractions include UPVC double glazing, central heating with combi boiler and boarded loft space with pull down ladder.
- A Brilliant Development/Commercial/Investment/Self Build Opportunity
- 0.20 Acre Development/Self Build Plot with Outline Consent for 3no. Mews Houses
- Adjoining Three Bedroom End Terrace House Generating Over £7,000 per Annum in Rental Income
- Middlesbrough Council Planning Ref. No: 20/0678/OUT
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £230,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough