3 bed house for sale in Piper Knowle View, Hardwick, TS19
What has it got?
Representing brilliant value for money, this modern three storey semi detached house has a great layout and is the perfect launching pad for a young family or first time buyer.
It's priced to sell, a simple chain free sale, it's been looked after remarkably well and all the fixtures and fittings are modern and up to date. It has a single garage and car parking at the rear, a neat fence enclosed garden, uPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
Comprising entrance hall with a handy downstairs toilet, lounge with French doors and front kitchen/breakfast room with smart, modern style units. The first floor has two good size bedrooms, family bathroom and a study/home office. The large double master bedroom and en-suite shower room take over the whole of the top floor.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Very Modern Three Storey Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms & Two Bath/Shower Rooms
- A Perfect Launch Pad for a Young Family or First Time Buyer
- Sensibly Priced, Really Well Looked After, Chain Free Sale & Very Easy to Just Move Straight Into
- Detached Garage, Car Parking & Neat Garden to the Rear
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Attractive Modern Units
- Large Double Master Bedroom & Shower Room En-Suite Take Over the Entire Top Floor
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £110,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.