3 bed house for sale in Pinewood Road, Eaglescliffe, TS16
Property DescriptionAn Impressive Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House Set Within This Extremely Popular Area of Eaglescliffe Well Placed for Access to Local Schooling, Eaglescliffe Railway Station and The Ever Popular Preston Park.
- An Impressive Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House Set Within This Extremely Popular Area of Eaglescliffe
- Well Placed for Access to Local Schooling, Eaglescliffe Railway Station & The Ever Popular Preston Park
- Pleasant Low Maintenance Gardens to Front & Rear
- Lounge with Bay Window to The Front
- Separate Dining Room with Double Doors to The Rear Garden
- Kitchen with A Good Range of Fitted Units, Granite & Solid Wood Worktops & Built-In Range Style Oven
- Three Bedrooms with One Having Fitted Wardrobes
- Bathroom with A Nice White Three Piece Suite & Attractive Wall Tiling
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing to Most Windows
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £205,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.