3 bed house for sale in Picton Place, Norton, TS20
What it's got?
What a stunner! This bay fronted home is a just off Norton Village and is hugely impressive from top to bottom. Worthy of a special mention is the open plan breakfast kitchen, fourth bedroom with natural light tunnel and bang up to date presentation early viewing is highly recommended.
The accommodation flows in brief, entrance, living room, open plan breakfast kitchen, WC, large reception landing, three/four bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally there is good family parking and detached garage and to the rear is a good-sized garden with open aspect.
- Bay Fronted Property
- A Short Stroll to Norton Duckpond
- Three Good-Sized Bedrooms & Fourth Bedroom with Natural-Light Tunnel
- Stunning from Top to Bottom
- Solid Fuel Stove
- Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen
- Good-Sized Garden
- Off Road Parking & Detached Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £140,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.