3 bed house for sale in Parklands Avenue, Billingham, TS23
What it's got?
Substantially larger than its outward appearance would have you believe, this hugely impressive three bedroom terraced is in Ready to Move In condition.
Numerous features include a southerly facing landscaped rear garden, converted loft room, two reception rooms, gas central heating with gas boiler, UPVC double glazed windows, concrete pattern driveway and detached garage.
In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, front lounge, dining room with French doors, kitchen/breakfast room with a range of modern high gloss units and integrated appliances on the ground floor. The first floor has three bedrooms, four-piece bathroom suite and access to the loft room that is split into two rooms.
- Fabulous Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Two Reception Rooms & Breakfast/Kitchen with Modern Units & Appliances
- Three Bedrooms & Large Loft Room
- Stunning Southerly Facing Landscaped Rear Garden
- Concrete Patterned Driveway & 19ft Detached Garage
- Gas Boiler & UPVC Double Glazing
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £145,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.