3 bed house for sale in Parkgate, Eston, TS6
What has it got?
A fantastic example of its type and one not to be missed! This stunning extended home in Eston-Under-Nab comes to the market in fantastic condition, ready for new owners to move straight in. Ideal for a family, this property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The property offers two floors of living accommodation and briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally we have a block paved driveway and lawn to the front of the property whilst to the rear we have a fully enclosed garden which is laid to patio and lawn, not overlooked, and enjoys wonderful views of Cleveland Hills.
- Highly Sought After Eston Location
- Extended Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Blocked Paved Driveway & Electric Roller Door Access to Garage
- Rear Extension Creating Fantastic Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Recently Fitted High Spec Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden Enjoying Superb Views
- Ideal for A Family
- Boiler Fitted in October 2019
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £180,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough