3 bed house for sale in Park Avenue, Teesville, TS6
What has it got?
Michael Poole are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious family home. Tastefully decorated and modernised by the current owner, this property would be ideal for a family due to its proximity to local schools, shops, and bus routes. Early viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
The property offers two floors of modern living accommodation and briefly comprises, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, conservatory, landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally we have off street parking to the front of the property whilst to the rear we have a fully enclosed garden which is very private, laid to artificial turf with raised decking, seating, and bar area.
- Popular Teesville Location
- Modern UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Recently Fitted Double Glazing Throughout
- High Spec Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Very Private Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking for Several Vehicles
- Boarded Loft Ideal for Storage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £120,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough