3 bed house for sale in Pannell Avenue, Acklam, TS5
What it's got?
A brilliant family size home with a great layout, this extended semi-detached house is nicely positioned on a corner plot facing onto Acklam Road and has the advantage of private front, southerly facing side and a westerly facing rear garden.
It also has the advantage of parking for a couple of cars at the rear, UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and central heating with a combi boiler (installed 2020).
Location wise, it has such a lot going for it. You're within close walking distance of good schooling, shops and the A19 dual carriageway is a few minutes away by car.
Comprising briefly entrance porch, entrance hall, front lounge, open plan L shaped kitchen/diner, rear lobby and ground floor bedroom/teenagers room with a super smart modern shower room en-suite. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
- An Extended Semi Detached House with Three/Four Bedroom & Two Bath/Shower Rooms
- Positioned on a Corner Plot with Front, Southerly Facing Side & Westerly Facing Rear Gardens
- Front Lounge & L Shaped Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Pine Style Units
- Ground Floor Granny/Teenagers Annex with Super-Smart Shower Room En-Suite
- Secure Parking for a Couple of Cars at the Rear
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler (Installed 2020)
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £115,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough