3 bed house for sale in Oldford Crescent, Acklam, TS5
What has it got?
Being the subject of skilful renovations, remodelling and a flawless makeover, this indescribably good three bedroom semi-detached house is a glowing example of a first-class home that would suit both young families and professional couples alike. The standard of finish you come across as you walk through the place for the first time is second to none.
Over the past few years, the whole place was rewired, walls and ceilings have been skimmed and given a neutral emulsion finish. A majority of the windows have been replaced, the central heating boiler was replaced with a modern combi and the sunny westerly facing garden has been treated to a complete overhaul too, with a stone patio and artificial lawn and fresh fencing. You'll find ample parking on the driveway and a single detached garage.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, front lounge with deep bay window, open plan living/eating/kitchen with a stunning range of 'on-trend' Dove Grey high gloss cabinets and built-in appliances. There's also a handy utility room and downstairs toilet. The first floor has three bedrooms (two double and a large single) and bathroom with an attractive white four piece suite.
- Brilliantly Refurbished, Enhanced & Remodelled Bay Fronted Semi Detached House
- A Great Layout, Flawlessly Styled & Very Well Finished
- Fab Location Just off Church Lane & Within Easy Reach of Great Schooling
- Open Plan Living/Eat-In/Kitchen with Stunning Range of Modern High Gloss Units & Built-In Appliances
- Three Bedrooms, Front Lounge, Useful Utility Room & Handy Downstairs Toilet
- 'Suntrap' West Facing Landscaped Garden, Ample Parking & Detached Garage
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating with a Combi Boiler & Security Alarm System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £210,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough