3 bed house for sale in Old Row, Eston, TS6
What it's got?
This deceptively spacious property which was previously two homes is available with no forward chain. Ideally situated for access to Eston square and boasting wonderful views of Eston hills. This property is sure to appeal to a range of buyers.
The property offers two floors of living accommodation and briefly comprises, lounge/diner, sitting room, living room, kitchen, three WCs landing three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally we have an enclosed yard to the rear. We anticipate a high level of interest in this property so early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Popular Eston Location
- Spacious Family Home Which Was Previous Two Separate Houses
- Double Glazing
- Solid Fuel Central Heating & Separate Electric Immersion Heater
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms with Wardrobes
- Three WC's
- Fully Enclosed Back Garden
- Viewing Recommended
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £99,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough