3 bed house for sale in Nuneaton Drive, Hemlington, TS8
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this recently refurbished and well-presented three bedroom semi detached house offering internal accommodation briefly comprising an entrance porch, lounge, dining area opening to a modern kitchen, three generous size bedrooms to the first floor and a modern shower room. Externally there is a driveway to a detached garage and an enclosed garden to the rear. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- No Forward Chain
- Recently Refurbished Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Two Reception Areas
- Modern Kitchen & Shower Room
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms
- Driveway to Detached Garage
- Easy Access to A174 & A19
- Early Viewing Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £125,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough