3 bed house for sale in Murton Grove, Billingham, TS22
What it's got?
This is a lovely example of a well-kept Moore & Cartwright built semi-detached house with a sunny west facing garden, UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and gas central heating from the combi boiler.
The nicely presented, comfortable interior comprises entrance hall, 24ft lounge/dining room with living flame gas fire, breakfast room and an extended kitchen on the ground floor. The first floor has three bedrooms and modern white bathroom. Outside, there is a block paved driveway to the front leading to a single integrated garage and a west facing rear garden.
The always popular Wolviston Court location is quiet yet convenient for the shops on Whitehouse Road, Billingham town centre and well regarded schools.
- Extended Moore & Cartwright Built Semi
- Well Kept & Nicely Presented Interior
- Always Popular Wolviston Court Location
- 24ft Lounge/Dining Room, Breakfast Room & Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with 'Baxi' Combi Boiler
- West Facing Garden & Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £155,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.