3 bed house for sale in Minsterley Drive, Acklam, TS5
Tastefully presented and improved, this good looking bay fronted semi-detached house is a most welcome addition to what is currently available in this particularly popular area of Acklam.
Location wise, it has such a lot going for it. Walk to Acklam Grange Secondary School (OFSTED GOOD) in a few minutes and A19/A66 dual carriageways are a few minutes away by car.
Numerous attractions include a 17ft x 9ft attached garage, uPVC double glazing, modern composite front door, central heating with a 'Baxi DuoTec' combi boiler and the loft space has been part boarded to create some useful additional storage space.
Comprising entrance hall, front lounge, rear sitting/dining room with a cosy black cast iron multifuel stove and kitchen with smart modern light grey coloured high gloss style cabinets and built-in oven, hob and dishwasher. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a smart modern white suite.
- Good Looking Traditional Style Bay Fronted Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Tastefully Presented, Updated & Very Easy to Move Straight Into
- Really Popular Area of Acklam & Close Walking Distance to Acklam Grange Secondary School
- Single Garage & Attractive Rear Garden with Patio & Lawn
- Front Lounge & Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room with Cosy Multi-Fuel Stove
- Smart Modern Light Grey Coloured High Gloss Style Kitchen Units & Some Built-In Appliances
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing, Composite Front Door & Central Heating with Baxi DuoTec Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £169,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough