3 bed house for sale in Middlebeck Close, Beck View, TS3
What has it got?
'Beck View' is proving to be quite the popular little development at the moment. This Gleeson built home in the Fergus Design is a very modern, stylish and meticulously kept semi-detached house with three-bedrooms and is a welcome addition to what is available.
As you would expect from such a new place, all the fixtures and fittings are bang up to date. There's still several years remaining on the NHBC builders warranty, it has a single garage, central heating with a combi boiler and the rear garden is both a good size and westerly facing.
Comprising entrance hall, lounge, a handy downstairs toilet and kitchen/diner with modern high gloss style units and built-in oven and hob. The first floor has three good size bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
- NO CHAIN
- A Very Modern & Stylish Semi Detached House with Three Good Size Bedrooms
- 'Beck View' is Proving to be a Popular Modern Little Development
- Gleeson Built Home in the Fergus Design
- Meticulously Kept & Presented In 'Show-Home' Standard
- Lounge & Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Modern High Gloss Style Units
- Generous Westerly Facing Rear Garden, Integral Garage & Driveway
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £120,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.