3 bed house for sale in Meath Street, Middlesbrough, TS1
What it's got?
We think you're going to love this particularly smart three bedroom garden fronted inner terrace house. Located at the top end of Meath Street, the whole place has been tastefully renovated and improved; the end result is a really comfortable home that's going to be very easy to move straight into.
Highlighting features such as uPVC double glazed windows, retiled main roof and a CCTV system.
The property comprises entrance hall, lounge, and breakfast/kitchen with good looking range of modern units. On the first floor are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally, there is a small forecourt garden and rear garden with lawn.
- A Great Example of a Modernised & Improved Garden Fronted Terrace House
- Very Easy to Move Straight Into & a Perfect Starting Point for a First Time Buyer
- Three Bedrooms, Lounge & Breakfast Kitchen with Good Looking Modern Units
- First Floor Bathroom with a Smart Modern White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Forecourt Garden & Small Rear Garden with Lawn & Flowerbeds
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £74,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.