3 bed house for sale in Meadowfield Drive, Eaglescliffe, TS16
Property DescriptionA Beautifully Presented, Extended and Significantly Improved Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House Occupying A Surprisingly Generous Plot with Delightful Gardens, An Impressed Concrete Driveway and Single Garage.
- A Beautifully Presented, Extended & Significantly Improved Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Occupying A Surprisingly Generous Plot with Delightful Gardens, An Impressed Concrete Driveway & Single Garage
- 25ft Lounge with Wall Mounted Contemporary Electric Fire
- Double Glazed Conservatory with Double Doors to The Rear Garden
- Dining Room with Double Glazed French Doors to The Rear Garden
- Nicely Presented Kitchen with Built-In Oven, Hob, Integrated Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher & Washing Machine
- Three Tastefully Presented Bedrooms & Superb Re-Fitted Bathroom with Separate WC
- Gas Central Heating System Via A Combination Boiler, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Excellent Location Close to Highly Regarded Junior & Secondary Schooling
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £185,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.