3 bed house for sale in Mastiles Close, Ingleby Barwick, TS17
What it's got?
Do not hang around to arrange your viewing on this fantastic three bedroom detached family home located within the Sober Hall area of Ingleby Barwick. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac and within walking distance from excellent local schools, this really is the perfect home! Delivering off street driveway, single garage and internally comprising hallway flowing to a front aspect lounge and opening to a dining area and rear fitted kitchen area. There is also a rear fitted conservatory enjoying the pleasant views of the rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, master bedroom coming complete with en-suite and a tasteful family bathroom. Externally there is a rear garden with lawn area and timber decking.
- Wow! Check Out This Incredible Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Located Within the Desirable Sober Hall Area
- Modern & Stylish Throughout
- Rear Fitted Conservatory
- Master Bedroom Complete with En-Suite
- Dont Delay Call Us Today!
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £185,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.