3 bed house for sale in Marton Road, Middlesbrough, TS4
What it's got?
Sensibly priced to sell quickly, this excellent and very tastefully presented 1930's inner terrace house is a brilliant launching pad for young couples or first time buyers.
Nicely positioned facing St Josephs Church & Primary School grounds, it is handily placed within close walking distance of James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough town centre, Teesside University Campus and Albert Park. A Multitude of other really useful facilities and amenities are also close by.
The whole house has been decorated and styled with a tasteful eye. Walls have been skimmed and given a neutral emulsion finish and there is a splash of wallpaper here and there. You can park a couple of cars on the patterned concrete driveway in front and there is an easily maintained patio style garden at the rear. Other features include UPVC double glazing, composite front door, central heating with Baxi combi boiler, boarded loft space with a pull down ladder and security alarm system.
Comprising briefly entrance hall, front lounge with modern living flame gas fire, separate rear sitting/dining room and a well equipped kitchen with good looking cream coloured Shaker design units and built-in appliances. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
- Competitively Priced to Sell Quickly & Very Easy to Just Move Straight Into
- Rather Excellent 1930's Bay Fronted Inner Terrace House with Three Bedrooms
- Nicely Positioned Facing onto St Josephs Church & Primary School
- Close Walking Distance to James Cook University Hospital & Teesside University Campus
- Parking for Two Cars in Front & Patio Style Garden at the Rear
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating with a Combi Boiler & Composite Front Door
- Well Equipped Kitchen with Good Looking Shaker Style Units & Built-In Appliances
- Front Lounge with Living Flame Gas Fire & Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £115,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.