3 bed house for sale in Market Walk, North Ormesby, TS3
What it's got?
Representing brilliant value for money, this modern three storey semi detached house has a great layout and is the perfect launching pad for a young family or first time buyer.
It's priced to sell, a simple chain free sale, it's been looked after remarkably well and all the fixtures and fittings are modern and up to date. It has a single garage and car parking at the rear, a neat fence enclosed garden, uPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler and security alarm system.
Comprising entrance hall with a handy downstairs toilet, lounge with French doors and front kitchen/diner with smart, modern style units and built in appliances. The first floor has two good size bedrooms, family bathroom and a study/home office. The large double master bedroom and en-suite shower room take over the whole of the top floor.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Very Modern Three Storey Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms & Two Bath/Shower Rooms
- A Perfect Launching Pad for a Young Family or First Time Buyer
- Sensibly Priced, Really Well Looked After, Chain Free Sale & Very Easy to Just Move Straight Into
- Detached Garage, Car Parking & Neat Garden to the Rear
- Kitchen/Diner with Attractive Modern Units & Built-In Appliances
- Large Double Master Bedroom & Shower Room En-Suite Take Over the Entire Top Floor
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating with a Combi Boiler & Security Alarm System
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £90,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough