3 bed house for sale in Manton Avenue, Middlesbrough, TS5
What it's got?
ATTENTION INVESTORS/FIRST TIME BUYERS.... For sale with no onward chain, Michael Poole are proud to offer for sale this traditional three-bedroom property located on Manton Avenue and allowing easy access to local schools, shops and the A19. This property is a fantastic investment, or first time buy.
The property offers two floors of living accommodation briefly comprising entrance porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge/diner, kitchen, and shower room to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. This home features UPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating. To the front there is a concrete hardstanding with a gated alley leading to the rear. The rear garden is fence enclosed and is not overlooked.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- No Forward Chain
- Ideal for Investment
- Large Fully Enclosed West Facing Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £75,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.