3 bed house for sale in Manor Wood, Coulby Newham, TS8
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this spacious three bedroom terraced house offering internal accommodation comprising an entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, living room and open plan kitchen diner. To the first floor there are three generous size bedrooms, a spacious landing with two large storage cupboards and a family bathroom. Externally there is a delightful, easy to maintain rear garden with Astro turf, patio areas and timber shed.
- A Spacious Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- 18ft Living Room
- 18ft Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms
- Easy to Maintain Rear Garden
- Good Access to Local Amenities
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £122,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough