3 bed house for sale in Lynmouth Close, Hemlington, TS8
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this significantly extended three bedroom home located within a popular area of Hemlington. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge opening to dining room, conservatory and first kitchen opening to a 17ft extended kitchen. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, the master being 23ft with fitted wardrobes and modern en-suite shower room and there is also a separate family bathroom. Externally there is ample off road parking leading to an integral garage, side garden and a wall enclosed rear garden offering easy maintenance. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- A Significantly Extended Three Bedroom House
- Three Double Bedrooms with 23ft Master Bedroom having Fitted Wardrobes & Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen Plus Additional 17ft Kitchen
- 19ft Garage & Walled Rear Garden
- Popular Location Offering Easy Access to the A174, A19 & A66
- Viewing Essential to Fully Appreciate
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £155,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough