3 bed house for sale in Lunedale Avenue, Tollesby, TS5
What it's got?
Some houses are proper 'make-you-feel-at-home-right-away' kind of spaces and this is attractive bay fronted semi is definitely one of those. It's welcoming, well cared-for and is as happy as a house can get.
It's in a particularly lovely spot and the sunny rear garden has the advantage of being both westerly facing and not directly overlooked. You can park several cars on the side driveway and there's a single detached garage. Other noteworthy attractions include UPVC double glazing, central heating and security alarm system.
Families flock to this area of TS5 as you're spoilt for good schooling and surrounded by lots of green open spaces nearby.
Comprising entrance hall, front lounge, separate rear sitting room and 'eat-in' breakfast kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a separate WC.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Attractive, Very Well Looked After Bay Fronted Semi Detached House
- It's a Simple Chain Free & in a Situated in a Particularly Lovely Spot
- Three Bedrooms, Two Separate Reception Rooms & 'Eat-In' Breakfast Kitchen
- Sunny Westerly Facing Garden & Not Directly Overlooked from the Rear
- Ample Car Parking Space on the Driveway & Single Detached Garage
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating & Security Alarm System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £145,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough