3 bed house for sale in Linden Grove, Linthorpe, TS5
What has it got?
Within close walking distance of some first class amenities, this really nicely positioned Victorian terrace house has a sunny westerly facing rear garden, a 24ft garage and is a simple chain free sale. Other notable features include uPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
Fine-tuned for a growing family, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, front lounge, rear sitting/dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. The first floor three bedrooms and bathroom.
- A Large & Rather Lovely Looking Victorian Terrace House with Three Bedrooms
- It's in a Great Spot & Within Close Walking Distance of Some First Class Amenities
- Westerly Facing Garden & 24ft Garage at the Rear
- Front Lounge, Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room & Kitchen with Matching Units
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £164,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough