3 bed house for sale in Linden Grove, Linthorpe, TS5
What it's got?
Built in 1900 by the Canadian Henderson family, Linden Villa is a charming, particularly handsome detached family home and a bit of a Linthorpe Landmark.
You can walk to Roman Road shops, The Vine Restaurant and Artisan Bar in a couple of minutes. Linthorpe Village is a short walk away too and Middlesbrough centre and Teesside University are close by.
It's a very simple chain free sale and has the advantage of an attractive, well established and private south/westerly facing cottage garden, a large 19ft x 12ft detached coach house which is crying out to be put to use as a home office/studio or workshop. Other noteworthy attractions include central heating with a combi boiler, double glazing and security alarm system.
It has a great layout that comprises very briefly, a wide entrance hall, front lounge, separate rear sitting/dining room, garden room and kitchen. A hidden trap door opens onto stairs leading down to a large (and useful) cellar and there are three bedrooms and bathroom up on the first floor. The loft is a good size and, if you are up for it, could be converted into an additional room (subject to all the relevant consents and permissions, of course).
- A Charming & Particularly Good Looking Detached Victorian Home with Three Bedrooms
- A Short Walk to Linthorpe Village, Roman Road Shops & a Multitude of Other Great Facilities
- Private South/Westerly Cottage Style Rear Garden
- 18ft x 12ft Coach House That's Begging to be Put to Good Use as a Workshop/Home Office/Studio
- Wide & Light Entrance Hall, Front Lounge, Rear Sitting Room & Kitchen
- Comfortable Garden Room with Hidden Steps Down into a Large Cellar
- It's a Chain Free Sale & Has the Advantage of Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £235,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough