3 bed house for sale in Linden Crescent, Marton, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this deceptively spacious and well-presented three bedroom detached house offering internal accommodation briefly comprising an entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, living room, dining room and an open plan kitchen conservatory. To the first floor there are three generous size bedrooms and a 17ft family bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front, side and rear elevations and there is a driveway to a single garage. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- Deceptively Spacious Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Sought After Location
- Open Plan Kitchen Conservatory
- 22ft Living Room & Separate Dining Room
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms
- 17ft Bathroom
- Corner Position with Gardens to the Front, Side & Rear Elevations
- Single Garage
- Early Viewing Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £245,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough