3 bed house for sale in Leven Street, Middlesbrough, TS1
What it's got?
This pleasantly surprising and very well-turned-out end terrace house in the quieter end of TS1 has three bedrooms and ready to move straight into. It has the advantage of UPVC double glazed windows, central heating with a combi boiler and within close walking distance of Middlesbrough town centre. It also has the bonus of gardens to three sides and (with a little bit of re-jigging) off street parking if required.
The property comprises entrance hall, lounge with modern living flame gas fire, kitchen with attractive range of units and built-in oven and hob and bathroom with a modern white suite. There are three bedrooms on the first floor.
- Rather Unique & Very Well-Turned-Out End Terrace House with Three Bedrooms
- Gardens to Three Sides
- Close Walking Distance of Middlesbrough Town Centre & Teesside University Campus
- An Excellent First Time Starter Home or 'Ready to Go' Rental Property
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Lounge with Living Flame Gas Fire & Kitchen with Attractive Units
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £70,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.