3 bed house for sale in Langham Walk, Fairfield, TS19
What has it got?
`They say money can't buy you happiness, but this fantastic property in central Fairfield may just prove that wrong. Beautiful walk-in condition with no onward chain and a large private garden, so what more is needed!
The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor.
Externally there is a lovely green frontage, forecourt front garden and to the rear there is a large private garden.
- Close to Reputable Schools & in Brilliant Order Throughout
- Central Fairfield with Green Frontage
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Ready to Move Into
- Ideal for First Time Buyer, Starter Family or Landlords
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £110,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.