3 bed house for sale in Kirkleatham, Redcar, TS10
What it's got?
*** For Sale By Auction *** LIVE ONLINE AUCTION *** Wednesday 30th June 2021 *** Option 2 *** No Buyers Premium Payable *** www.agentspropertyauction.com
Occupying a fantastic size plot, this characterful picturesque 1840s cottage is situated in the sought after Kirkleatham Village. This stunning family home boasts a 24ft plus lounge diner, family kitchen, three bedrooms, Victorian style bathroom, fantastic amount of outdoor space including south facing garden and further substantial gardens to the rear of the property including large summerhouse and garage. Offered for sale with no chain. Early viewing advised.
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Stunning Location & Position
- 24ft Plus Lounge Diner
- Fantastic Outdoor Space Including Large Summerhouse
- Gardens to the Front & Rear
- No Chain
- No Buyers Premium Payable
Based on a sale price of £250,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.