3 bed house for sale in Kinloch Road, Normanby, TS6
What it's got?
Michael Poole are delighted to offer for sale this traditional bay fronted family home located on Kinloch Road, a well-regarded established road in Normanby. Ideal for access to local schools, shops and bus route, this property will undoubtedly appeal to a range of buyers. Viewing of this property is considered essential to fully appreciate all that it has to offer.
The property offers two floors of living accommodation and briefly comprises entrance hall, WC, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally we have enclosed gardens to the front and rear as well as a block paved driveway to the side of the property leading to the detached garage at the rear.
- Highly Sought After Normanby Location
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Karndean Flooring in Entrance Hall, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £140,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough