3 bed house for sale in Kentmere Road, Berwick Hills, TS3
What has it got?
Brilliantly updated and a simple chain free sale, this genuine 'First to See Will Buy' semi-detached house with three bedrooms is a perfect starting point for a young couple or first time buyer.
It has seen an unbelievable amount of modernisation and refinement recently with every last room seeing the benefit. Walls and ceilings have been skimmed, and then very tastefully decorated and new light grey carpets laid throughout. Notable attractions also include uPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler, composite front door, security alarm system and there's a private south/westerly facing garden at the rear.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, double aspect lounge with flame effect electric fire and kitchen diner with a fabulous range of modern, very fashionable light grey coloured high gloss style units and built in stainless steel oven and hob. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white modern style suite.
- A Brilliantly Updated & Refurbished Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- A Simple Chain Free Sale & Perfectly Suited to a First Time Buyer or Young Couple
- Kitchen/Diner with Super-Smart Modern Light Grey Coloured High Gloss Units
- Double Aspect Lounge with Flame Effect Electric Fire
- Skimmed & Then Very Tastefully Decorated
- New Light Grey Coloured Carpets Fitted Throughout
- Good Size Private South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing, Composite Front Door & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £98,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough