3 bed house for sale in Kedward Avenue, Brambles Farm, TS3
What has it got?
A Brilliant starting point for a first time buyer or a 'Ready to Go' Buy-to-Let rental property. This nicely turned out and well looked after semi-detached house with three bedrooms is a chain free sale.
It's nicely positioned on a corner plot and has gardens to three sides, car parking, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a quality 'Worcester Bosch' combi boiler.
Comprising entrance hall, lounge with flame effect electric fire and kitchen/diner with modern style units. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- A Very Well Looked After & Nicely Presented Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Nicely Positioned on a Corner Plot with Gardens at the Front, Side & Rear
- Chain Free Sale & a Brilliant Starting Point for a First Time Buyer
- uPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Quality Worcester Bosch Combi Boiler
- Driveway Provides Some Useful Car Parking Space
- Lounge & Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Modern Maplewood Style Units
- Bathroom with a White Three Piece Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £74,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough