3 bed house for sale in James Street, North Ormesby, TS3
Whether you're in the market for a smart first time starter home of your own or a safe, no nonsense 'Ready to Rent Straight Out' investment property with the prospect of a respectable yield, then this modern mews house with three bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms could be an ideal purchase.
It's a simple chain free sale and nicely positioned on a wide road facing onto North Ormesby Primary School and plenty of parking in front and there's a driveway and single garage at the rear. It also has UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
Comprising entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, front kitchen with good looking modern white units and rear lounge/diner with two sets of French doors. The first floor has master bedroom with shower room en-suite, two further bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite. Outside, there is a small forecourt garden and rear garden with timber decked patio and lawn.
- Smart Modern Mews House with Three Bedrooms & Two Bath/Shower Rooms
- A Simple Chain Free Sale & a Perfect Launch Pad for a Young Couple or First Time Buyer
- Pleasantly Positioned Facing onto North Ormesby Primary School
- Plenty of Parking in Front & There's a Driveway & Single Garage at the Rear
- Front Kitchen with Good Looking Modern Units & Comfortable Rear Lounge with French Doors
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Master Bedroom Has Fitted Wardrobes & Shower Room En-Suite
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £90,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough