3 bed house for sale in Ings Road, Redcar, TS10
What it's got?
Situated in the sought after Redcar East this brilliant traditional 1930s property offers generous living throughout with an open plan style lounge diner having UPVC French doors to the rear garden, a breakfast room opens through to the kitchen with easy access to the rear garden and there is a ground floor WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a fantastic size rear garden with huge potential to develop or extend subject to planning if desired. Excellent for local schooling, transport links and local amenities. Early viewing advised.
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Desirable Redcar East Location
- Excellent Position
- Generous Rooms Throughout
- Open Plan Style Lounge Diner
- Sizeable Driveway
- Brilliant Size Rear Garden
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £135,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.