3 bed house for sale in Ingleby Road, Longlands, TS4
This good looking traditional style bay fronted semi-detached house is a chain free sale, competitively priced and the perfect place to start your journey on the property ladder.
It has the advantage of a sunny westerly facing rear garden, car parking and a small garage/garden store, UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a Baxi combi boiler and security alarm system. A chemical damp proof course was installed recently and comes with a 25 year 'Sovereign' guarantee. Another money saving plus is the fully boarded and carpeted loft space with a pull down ladder, electric and lighting.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall with a handy downstairs toilet, front lounge opening into the rear dining room, breakfast/utility room and kitchen with good looking cream coloured units. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite.
- Handsome, Traditional Style Bay Fronted Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Simple Chain Free Sale & the Perfect Place to Start Your Journey on the Property Ladder
- Sunny Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Baxi Combi Boiler & Handy Downstairs Toilet
- Front Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast/Utility Room & Kitchen with Good Looking Units
- Fully Boarded Loft with Pull Down Ladder Has Created Some Useful Additional Storage Space
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £114,995 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough