3 bed house for sale in Ingleby Road, Longlands, TS4
What it's got?
This 'feel-good' 1930's built bay fronted semi-detached house has a bright, extended and free flowing ground floor layout and it's sure to be of interest to both young families and first time buyers alike.
It has had some 'big ticket' jobs carried out in recent years, including a full rewire (2020), new quality Worcester Bosch combi (2021). Other nice features which are certain to be enticing include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, a sunny westerly facing rear garden and a single detached garage.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall with a handy downstairs toilet, 25ft through lounge/dining room and an extended open plan living/eat-in kitchen with French doors opening onto the rear garden. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a super-smart modern white contemporary style three piece suite.
- We Think This Good Looking 1930's Bay Fronted Semi with Three Bedrooms is Rather Special
- Really Tastefully Presented, Extended & Free-Flowing Ground Floor Layout
- A Brilliant Starting Point for Young Families or a First Time Buyer
- Full Rewire in 2020 & Quality New Worcester Bosch Combi Boiler in 2021
- Sunny Westerly Facing Rear Garden & Single Detached Garage
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- 25ft Lounge/Diner & Open Plan Living/Eat-In Kitchen
- Super-Smart Modern White Contemporary Design Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £129,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough