3 bed house for sale in Infinity View, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18
What it's got?
The Bay - Accommodation flows in brief; The kitchen dining is situated on the ground floor, which includes bi folding doors that open onto a beautiful private rear garden. As the garage is integral, there is a personnel door for access and a WC is located on this floor.
On the first floor, you will find a fantastic sized lounge, which again has a set of bi folding doors but this time opens onto a balcony where you can sit and enjoy the beautiful views of the riverside and the infinity bridge. There is also a family bathroom and a bedroom on this floor.
The second floor offers the final two bedrooms, one bedroom includes a fantastic linked dressing room and en-suite, and bedroom two also has its own en-suite. The bedrooms are spacious and are flooded with natural light from the large windows.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Beautifully Designed Three Bedroom Townhouse
- Stunning Riverside Views from Every Floor
- Quality Fitted Kitchen/Diner with Bi-Fold Doors
- First Floor Lounge with River View Balcony
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room & En-Suite
- Further Guest Bedroom with Another En-Suite
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Riverside Garden & Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £265,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.