3 bed house for sale in Hoskins Lane, Scholars Rise, TS4
What has it got?
This modern Taylor Wimpey built three storey end town house has been remodelled in recent years and has a great layout that's fine-tuned for a young family.
The integral single garage has been converted into a ground floor sitting room (with all the relevant building regs) and this opens into a well-equipped modern kitchen/diner. The first floor has a comfortable lounge and double bedroom. There are two further double bedrooms (master bedroom has a shower room en-suite) and family bathroom on the top floor.
There's parking for two cars in front and a westerly facing garden at the rear.
- This is a Modern Taylor Wimpey Built End Terrace Town House with Three Double Bedrooms
- The Integral Garage Has Been Converted into an Additional Sitting Room (with All the Relevant Regs)
- Master Bedroom Has a Shower Room En-Suite
- Modern Well Equipped Kitchen/Diner with Built-In Appliances
- Parking for a Couple of Cars in Front & Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Close Walking Distance to James Cook University Hospital, Sports Village & Stewart Park
- Comfortable First Floor Lounge with French Doors Opening onto a Juliet Style Balcony
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £155,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough