3 bed house for sale in Highfield Road, Longlands, TS4
What it's got?
Bright, welcoming and extremely comfortable, this attractive 1930's bay fronted semi-detached house is a simple chain free sale, has a great layout and is the perfect place in which to start your journey on the property ladder.
Location wise, it has such a lot going for it. Walk to James Cook University Hospital in around 20 minutes and to Teesside University Campus in less than half an hour in the opposite direction. You're also within close walking distance of schools, Belle Vue shops, Albert Park and a multitude of other really useful facilities.
Features which are sure to entice include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and full central heating with a modern 'Ideal Logic' combi boiler. You'll also notice that the chimney breasts have been professionally removed, so there's more useable space in both reception rooms and double bedrooms.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, front lounge, separate rear sitting/dining room and open plan breakfast kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern style white three-piece suite. Outside, there are well kept gardens to the front and rear and a private driveway gives you parking for a couple of cars.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- An Attractive 1930's Built Bay Fronted Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Bright, Welcoming, Extremely Comfortable & a Good Layout
- Chain Free Sale & Just So Easy to Move Straight Into
- Close Walking Distance of James Cook University Hospital & Teesside University Campus
- Front Lounge, Rear Sitting/Dining Room & 15ft Breakfast Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Modern 'Ideal Logic' Combi Boiler
- Well Kept Gardens & Parking for a Couple of Cars on the Private Driveway
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £130,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough